MORE ABOUT COOKIES?
- Cookie files are small text pieces of information in a form of text files, sent by a server and stored by the person who visits our website (e.g. on a hard drive of a PC, laptop or on a smartphone's memory card, depending on a type of an appliance used to visit our Online Gallery). Detailed information on Cookies , as well as the history of their formation can be found , among other sources, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
- The administrator, that is KOOKU Online Gallery, may process the data contained in cookie files during the visitors' usage of our gallery's site for the following purposes:
- identifying clients as logged into the Online Gallery and showing them as logged in;
- saving the products that have been added to the Shopping Cart to place an Order;
- saving the data from filled Order Forms, surveys and the data used to log into the Online Gallery;
- adjusting the content of the Online Gallery website to meet the needs and individual preferences of our Client (can relate to, e.g. colors, font size, website visual composition) as well as an optimization of our Online Gallery's wesite usage;
- keeping anonymous statistics showing the way our Online Gallery website is being used.
- As a standard, the majority of web browsers available on the market accepts saving Cookie files by default. Everybody has a possibility to set the terms and conditions of using Cookie files by using the web browser's individual settings. It means that you can, for example, partially restrain (e.g. set the time limit) or turn off the option to save Cookie files altogether. By doing the latter though, you may hinder some of the functionality of our Intenet Gallery (for example, it may turn out to be impossible to complete the full Ordering path through the Order Form due to an inability to save the Products in a Shopping Cart during all the consecutive Order placing steps).
- Web browser's settings regarding Cookie files are substantial in terms of our Online Gallery's Cookie files usage agreement: according to effective regulations, this kind of agreement may also be made by way of web browser's settings. In case of declining the aforementioned terms, appropriate changes relating to Cookie files should be made in web browser's settings as well.
- Detailed information regarding Cookie files settings and possible changes that can be made, along with an option to delete them individually, is available under „help“ in most popular web browsers as well as on the following web sites (just click the corresponding hyperlink):
- The administrator also processes anonymous operating data connected with a use of the Online Gallery (IP address, the domain) in order to generate statistics supportive in administrating the Online Gallery. The data stored are collective and anonymous, i.e. not containing any individual features nor traces that might be used to identify the person visiting the Online Gallery. The data aren't revealed to any third party.